Online Only deals
VIP Online Only Deal
- Available only for online purchases using debonairspizza.co.za or the Debonairs Pizza app (Android and IOS).
- Product contains egg and soya.
- Free Delivery conditions apply.
- See debonairspizza.co.za for nutritional information.
- Offer only valid in the RSA.
On the Double
- Valid for a limited time only.
- While stocks last.
- T&Cs apply.
- On the Double® Stacked offer includes two large (30cm) pizzas from the following flavour selection only: BBQ Bacon, Creamy Chicken, Pepperoni & Olive, Seasonal Veg, Spicy Chicken or Sweet & Sour Rib.
- Pizzas not sold individually.
- No substitutes on products.
- Visuals for descriptive purposes only and size and appearance may vary.
- Product contains egg and olives may contain pips.
- All our pizzas include our special blend of tomato and herb pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese and are made with the Original Debonairs Pizza base.
- Visit www.
- debonairspizza.co.za for nutritional information.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – Debonairs Pizza Huawei Y5P Cell Phone Give Away.
Any participant who transgresses any of these terms and conditions or who acts in any way contrary to the spirit of this Competition may be banned from entry into this, or into any other Promoter or Huawei or Debonairs Pizza promotional competitions, for a period deemed appropriate by Promoter management.
- Please read the competition terms and conditions ("Terms") carefully.
- Instructions on how to enter this Competition ("Competition") including all rules, mechanics, procedures, directions and all prizes ("Prizes") form part of these Terms. If you take part in this Competition, you expressly agree to be bound by these Terms and accept that the Promoter’s decision is final and shall be made in the sole, absolute and unfettered discretion of the Promoter and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable in any form and in particular cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The Competition is organised and conducted by Debonairs Pizza , a subsidiary of Famous Brands Limited situated at, 2 Augrabies Rd, Vorna Valley, Midrand, 1686 Tel: +27 10 495 3299 ("Promoter"), and Huawei Africa situated at Huawei Office Park, 124 Western Service Rd, Woodmead, Johannesburg, South Africa, 2191, Tel: +27 860 861111 and is open to all citizens and legal residents of South Africa (provided that entrant/participant ("Participant") is also a legal resident in South Africa at the time of winning and receiving any Prize herein), and whom at the time of entering the Competition areover the age of 18 (eighteen) years, and are in possession of a valid South African Identity Document (note: in the case of residents, Participants must also have a valid passport and necessary residency permission). Persons that are excluded from entering the Competition include any person who is a director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant ("Associates") of the Promoters and/or Debonairs Pizza, or any other person who directly or indirectly controls, is employed by or is controlled by the Promoters, and/or immediate family members of Associates, who are indirectly or directly connected to or employed by any party in the aforementioned capacities or relationships, their advertising agencies, manufacturers, distributors or bottlers of beverages/products identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to Famous Brands. and its affiliates ("Disqualified Persons").
- The Competition will run from 1 September 2020 at 00:01 and will end on 15 September 2020 at 00:00 ("Competition Duration" or "Promotional Period"). No entries received after 15 September 2020 will be considered.
- Entry mechanic:
- To stand a chance of winning 1 (one) of 8 (eight) Huawei Y5p cell phones. Participants must purchase a large Double Crammed-Crust® ("Participating Product") online via the Debonairs Pizza App or via www.debonairspizza.co.za during the Competition Duration.
- Participants may enter the Competition as many times as they wish, provided that they purchase a Participating Product for each entry via the Debonairs Pizza mobile app or via the Debonairs Pizza ordering website: www.debonairspizza.co.za using their registered log in details (valid in South Africa only). The standard Debonairs Pizza T&Cs & Delivery T&Cs apply: T&Cs apply. This menu supersedes all previous menus. While stocks last. Prices subject to change without prior notice. Visuals for descriptive purposes only, size and appearance may vary. Tableware not included. Our menu descriptors do not contain all ingredients. If you require allergen information prior to ordering, please ask a staff member to assist. Delivery available from select restaurants only. *Free delivery conditions apply: minimum order of R79.80 is required to qualify for free delivery. FREE delivery applies to predetermined areas around each Debonairs Pizza restaurant. Please check online or ask your nearest restaurant if you fall within their specified free delivery area. Debonairs Pizza reserves the right to charge a delivery fee for areas outside the pre-determined free delivery areas and to not offer delivery to certain areas for distance, security and/or safety reasons.
- The cellphone number linked to the online ordering profile used to buy the product will be used to contact the winners. This number must be contactable during office hours (08h00 – 17h00) Monday to Friday, for winner verification purposes.
- All entries from Disqualified Persons cellphone numbers will be rejected.
- Participants stand a chance to win 1 (one) of 8 (eight) Huawei Y5p cell phones (in each box there will be a Y5p cell phone, charger, charging cable, headset & sim pin).
- Prize winners will be chosen randomly from all valid and legitimate entries received at the time of the draws using a computer-generated system. Potential winners will be contacted telephonically (using telephone number linked to the online ordering profile used to buy the product) to submit relevant documentation that may include, copy of Identity document, before being declared as a winner.
- The Promoter will call the potential winner on the cell phone number linked to their online ordering profile used to buy the product. The potential finalist will be called once a day for 3 (three) days and if the Promoter is not able to contact the possible finalist during this time, the Promoter will move onto the next possible winner.
- The potential winner is not a winner until all requisite documents have been validated. The potential winner has 48 (forty eight) hours to produce relevant documentation; if the potential winner does not do so within 48 (forty eight) hours from the date that they are first contacted by the Promoters, then they will automatically forfeit the respective Prize(s) and the Promoters may move on to select another winner in the same manner as the first.
- Once a winner that meets all the requirements is selected and confirmed as the winner, the decision is final.
- Delivery details will be required for the prizes to be couriered to the winner.
- The Promoters will not be responsible for any other expenses which the consumer and/or partner(s) may incur as a result of their acceptance and/or use of any Prize, whether foreseen or not.
- Invalid Entries: Entries which are submitted via an incorrect entry mechanism (eg. Purchase of the Large Double Crammed-Crust ® in store, via the call center or via a 3rd party), submitted after the last day, or are from Disqualified Persons will be declared invalid. The Promoters may refuse to award the Prize if the Terms have not been adhered to or if the Promoters detect any irregularities or fraudulent practices.
- Defects: The Promoters are not liable for any defect or deficiency in the Prizes.
- Prize Substitution: The Promoters reserve the right to substitute Prizes with any other prize of similar value.
- Limitation of Liability: To the maximum extent permitted by law, the participants, winners or users of the Prizes indemnify and hold the Promoters, their advertising agencies, advisers and nominated agents and each of their affiliates blameless for any loss, damage, harm or injury, which the participants, Prize winners or users of the Prizes may sustain as a result of any claim which may be made against it by any third party. The participants, winners or users of the Prizes indemnify the Promoters, their advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers, its affiliates and/or associated companies against any claim of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way in the Competition or their use of the Prizes (including, as the result of any act or omission, whether negligent or otherwise on the part of the Promoters).
- Image Rights: The Promoters may request the winner to be identified and photographed and to have the photographs published in various media, including but not limited to print and web-based media, when accepting their Prizes and/or after having received their Prizes. The winners will be given the opportunity to decline the publication of their images or participation in the Promoters’ marketing material so far as it relates to the Competition.
- Transgressions: Any attempt to damage or interfere with the social media pages and website used in connection with the Competition or the information on it, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of the Competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Promoters reserve the right (subject to applicable law) to disqualify and/or ban any individual who tampers with or attempts to subvert or interfere with the Competition website or entry process or Prize retrieval process.
- Cancellation and Amendment: Promoters reserve the right to cancel or amend or alter the Competition and its Terms or Prizes (not already awarded, to any other prize of comparable commercial value) at their own discretion at any time, if deemed necessary in their opinion and/or if circumstances arise outside of their control, without prior notice and no participant shall have recourse for such cancellation or alteration. Any changes will be posted either within the Competition information or these Terms shall become effective immediately after being altered or on such date as may be determined by the Promoters. No participant shall have any recourse against the Promoters as a result of the alterations of the Terms or Prizes.
- Technical failures and Unauthorized intervention: If for any reason the Competition is not capable of running as planned as a result of any technical failures, unauthorized intervention, computer virus, mobile network failure, social media site downtime, tampering, fraud or any other causes beyond the Promoters’ control which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition, the Promoters reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition and/or to disqualify and/or ban any individual who (whether directly or indirectly) causes (or has caused or has attempted to cause) the problem. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters and which prevents the Promoters from complying with these Terms, the Promoters will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation
- Non-Waiver of Terms: A failure by the Promoters to enforce any one of the Terms in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim or right of action by any participant or Prize winner, nor shall it be deemed to be a waiver of any of the Promoters’ rights in relation to the same.
- Legal Compliance: All participants are advised that in compliance with the laws of the countries in which the Promoters operate, the Promoters are required to retain certain information (where applicable) of participants and winners for a period of 3 (three) years ("Personal Information"). Such Personal Information to be retained by the Promoters includes (but is not limited to) the full names, identity numbers, contact details and winners’ acknowledgement of Prize receipts. Accordingly, the Promoters will require the winners to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement and indemnification to enable the Promoters to ensure compliance with these rules, as well as with the South African Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 ("Consumer Act"). Should any participant and/or winner refuse or be unable to comply with this rule for any reason, such participant and/or winner will be deemed to have rejected the Prizes and it shall revert back to the Promoters.
- Severability: If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, then that provision shall be severed from these Terms and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Law and jurisdiction: These Terms shall be governed by the laws of South Africa. The participant consents to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court (Gauteng Local Division, Johannesburg) in respect of all matters arising out of or in connection with the Terms.
- Inquiries: All queries in connection with this Competition should be directed to the Debonairs Pizza Customer Care Line – 086 137 4992 during business hours.
- Availability of these Terms: The competition rules are available to download in printable form on the Debonairs Pizza Facebook page onwww.facebook.com/DebonairsPizza. They can also be found on the Debonairs Pizza website: www.debonairspizza.co.za
- These Terms (“Terms”) govern your (“User”) use of the Debonairs Pizza website, mobile site and 'app ' located, inter alia, at the domain names www.debonairs.com, www.debonairspizza.co.za, debonairs.mobi, debonairspizza.mobi, as well as via any other electronic application or media (“Website”). By accessing and using the Website, the User agrees to be bound by the Terms set out in this legal notice. If the User does not wish to be bound by these Terms, the User may not access, display, use, download, or otherwise copy or distribute Content obtained at the Website.
2. Updating of these Terms
- Debonairs Pizza may change, modify, add to or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms. Changes to these Terms will become effective when the changes are posted to this Website. Debonairs Pizza will notify the User of the changes via email or by posting a prominent notice on the Website. The User 's continued use of this Website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the User 's acceptance of these Terms, including any changes or updates.
3. Supplier of Goods or Services Details
- In accordance with the disclosure requirements of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act (“ECTA”), 25 of 2005, the supplier of goods or services offered for sale, hire or exchange by way of an electronic transaction, makes the following information available to consumers:
- The supplier is Famous Brands Management Company (Pty) Ltd (“Supplier”) a private limited company duly registered and existing under the laws of South Africa registration number: 2001/004345/07, operating via its franchisee network across South Africa under the brand DEBONAIRS PIZZA (“Debonairs Pizza”);
- Supplier has its physical address and place of registration at 478 James Crescent, Midrand, 1685;
- Supplier will accept legal service at 478 James Crescent, Midrand, 1685;
- The Office Bearers of the Supplier are: Kevin Hedderwick, Darren Hele and Norman Richards;
- The telephone number of the Supplier is: (011) 315 – 3000;
- Supplier 's website is www.debonairs.com, www.debonairspizza.co.za, debonairs.mobi, debonairspizza.mobi and its email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Goods and Services
- The goods (“Goods”) offered by Debonairs Pizza are indicated on the Website under the “home”, “menu” and “promotion” sections of the Website, as updated from time to time.
- The purpose of the Website is to allow the User to order and view the Goods via the Website.
- The full price for the Goods is indicated on the Menu, as updated from time to time, and will vary depending on the type, quantity and size of the Goods ordered as well as any variations, amendments or upgrades made thereto.
- FREE DELIVERY - Free delivery is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- A minimum order of R65.00 is required to qualify for Free Delivery;
- Each store has a specified delivery area (“Specified Delivery Area”) that is indicated on the Website for each particular store in related to which an order is placed. The delivery area for each store is no more that than 5km (Five Kilometres) from the store ordered from. If the delivery area is not specifically mentioned on the Website in relation to the particular store that the order is placed, such area is deemed not to be included in the Specified Delivery Area for that particular store. Debonairs Pizza reserves the right not to delivery any Goods to an area outside of the Specified Delivery Area. However, Debonairs Pizza may, at its sole discretion, elect to deliver Goods to area outside of the Specified Delivery Area, subject to a reasonable delivery fee. In order to calculate the distance from the store to the User for the purposes of determining whether Free Delivery applies will be calculated as the 'as the crow flies ' distance calculated from the restaurant ordered from, to the first point of entry (i.e. security gate). The calculation for determining the delivery will be based on the actual kilometres travelled 'door to door '.
- Goods and services offered through this website by Supplier are strictly on an “as is” basis for the price as indicated on the Website, as updated from time to time.
- Quality Promise - HOT, FRESH OR FREE:
- The Free Pizza promotion only applies to pizza 's that have a “Hot or Not Dot” sticker, applied by Debonairs Pizza to the outside of the box; and
- That upon presentation to the User the “Hot or Not Dot” sticker has turned black.
- The following are excluded from the above HOT, FRESH OR FREE promotion:
- Orders of 8 (Eight) or more pizzas, whether they are ordered by a single User or 2 (Two) or more Users acting in conjunction with one another, are excluded from the above promotion;
- Only orders within the Specified Free Delivery Areas of each particular store apply;
- Available for standard and large pizzas only.
- User 's cooling-off rights under section 44 of ECTA do not apply in terms of section 42(c) of ECTA insofar as the electronic transaction applies to the supply of foodstuffs, beverages and other goods intended for everyday consumption supplied to the home, residence or workplace of the consumer.
- Payment can be made in cash upon delivery or collection of the Goods or online by credit card through a sufficiently secure payment system. The payment system allows for review, corrections and withdrawal by User prior to placing a final order.
- In order to access some of the features of the Website, the User must create an account (“User's Account”), which details the Users Personal Information. A User may never use another User 's Account without the express permission from that User.
- The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User 's Account and password and for restricting access to the User 's computer.
- The User agrees to accept responsibility for all activities that occur in relation to the User 's Account, including the purchasing of and payment for Goods.
- The User warrants that all orders placed in relation to that User 's Account are made by the User or with the User 's express consent and the User will be responsible for the payment of any orders placed in respect of the User 's Account.
7. Cancellation and Opting Out
- Debonairs Pizza reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to terminate or cancel the User 's Account and to cease providing any of the Goods or services currently offered via the Website, including the online ordering services.
- The User may at any time voluntarily cancel the User 's Account.
- Upon termination or cancellation of the User 's Account for any reason, either by the User or Debonairs Pizza, the Personal Information will be permanently deleted.
- Upon Registration the User 's Account, the User has an option to be sent information about special products and services in the future either by email or SMS, or both (“Further Information”). The User may at any stage amend its election to receive Further Information by editing the User 's Account or by contacting Debonairs Pizza via the Website or via email (email@example.com), which request will be effect as soon as is reasonably possible.
- The User may request details of the Personal Information, which is collected, stored and used by Debonairs Pizza. In order to obtain such Personal Information the User must submit a request in writing or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to Debonairs Pizza. Before any Personal Information is provided to the User, the User will be required to verify its own identity to the satisfaction of Debonairs Pizza and in accordance with applicable laws.
- It is the sole responsibility of the User to ensure that the User 's Personal Information is accurate and complete. The User agrees that it is the User 's responsibility to notify Debonairs Pizza of any inaccuracies or incompleteness with respect to that User 's Personal Information and to supply Debonairs Pizza with the accurate and/or complete Personal Information.
- Debonairs Pizza offers Users to file complaints via the “Contact us” service of the Website or the “Customer Care Line”. Currently Supplier does not subscribe to any alternative dispute resolution code or mechanism.
9. Intellectual Property Rights
- All intellectual property, including copyright, know-how, goodwill or trade marks used on or in relation to the Website is owned by Debonairs Pizza, Famous Brands Management Company (Pty) Ltd or by the original creator of the materials (“Owner”) and is protected by law, including but not limited to, the Trade Marks Act 194 of 1993, the Copyright Act 98 of 1978 as well as the common law of South Africa and various treaties and conventions. None of the materials may be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the Owner. All rights are reserved and any unauthorised use of the copyright, trade marks or other intellectual property right appearing on the Website may result in criminal and/or civil penalties.
- Debonairs Pizza may make any changes to the Website or the Goods or services offered through the Website at any time and without notice to the User.
10. Limited License to Users
- Debonairs Pizza grants the User, a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited and revocable (reversible) right to access, display, use, download and otherwise copy the current and future content displayed on the Website (“Content”), including the downloadable menu, for personal, non-commercial and information purposes only.
- This Website and the Content may not be reproduced or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express prior written consent of Debonairs Pizza.
- The use of the Website is limited to adults, who can purchase with a credit card. If a User is under the age of 18 (Eighteen) years (“Minor”), the Minor may only use the Website with the consent of a parent or guardian. Debonairs Pizza reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at their sole discretion.
- Debonairs Pizza and the Owners, their affiliates, franchisees or subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
- Any unauthorised use terminates this license.
11. Limitation of liability
- To the full extent permitted by law, the Website and all Content on the Website, are provided on an “as is” basis, and may include inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- Debonairs Pizza and the Owners as well as their shareholders, franchisees, suppliers, employees, directors, partners, affiliates and agents (“Service Providers”) will not be liable for any damage, or loss or liability of any nature, however arising (including negligence), including lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website, the Goods and services provided or these Terms. The liability of the Service Providers to the User or any third parties in any circumstance is limited collectively to R5 000.00 (Five Thousand Rand).
- The Service Providers do not make any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Website or the Information, Content, materials, or Goods included on the Website. The Service Providers do not warrant that the Website, its servers, or e-mail sent from them are free of viruses or other harmful code. The Service Providers will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. The User expressly agrees that its use of the Website is at the User 's sole risk.
12. Privacy, Access To and Use of Information
- Debonairs Pizza receives various types of information (“Information”) from Users who access the Website, including personal information as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act (“PAIA”), Act 2 of 2000, and as detailed in section 1 of the ECTA (“Personal Information”).
- Debonairs Pizza may electronically collect, store and use Personal Information, including the name, contact details, email and IP address of the User. While Debonairs Pizza will take commercially reasonable care to safeguard the information provided by the User from unauthorized access or disclosure, Debonairs Pizza, its affiliates, franchisees, shareholders, directors, employees and partners do not represent or guarantee that the safeguards will provide absolute protection to the User.
- By providing the Personal Information to Debonairs Pizza you consent to Debonairs Pizza collecting maintaining, storing and processing the information.
- Debonairs Pizza will not, without the Users prior consent, disclose your Personal Information to a third party other than to effect the purchase, sale and delivery of the Goods or if legally required to do so. However, Debonairs Pizza may use the Personal Information to statistical or aggregated information in such a way that the User may not be identified.
- Debonairs Pizza, its shareholders, franchisees, affiliates, directors, employees and partners will not be responsible for any damages you or any third party may suffer as a result of the transmission of confidential or disclosed information that you make to Debonairs Pizza through the Internet, or that you expressly or implicitly authorise Debonairs Pizza to make, or for any errors or any changes made to any transmitted information.
- To ensure acquaintance with and awareness of the privacy measures and policies of the Debonairs Pizza, the User is urged to take care to read and understand the underlying privacy clauses incorporated in these Terms.
13. Privacy - Casual Surfing
- The User may visit the Website without providing any personal information.
- The User accordingly grants express written permission for the Website servers in such instances collecting the IP address of the Users computer, but not the email address or any other distinguishing information.
- This information is aggregated (added up) to measure the number of visits, average time spent at the Website, pages viewed and other similar information.
- Debonairs Pizza uses this information to determine use of the Website, and to improve Content.
- Debonairs Pizza assumes no obligation to protect this information, and may copy, distribute or otherwise use the information.
14. Privacy - Unsolicited information
- If the User posts unsolicited content or other information (“Information”) to the Website and does not indicate otherwise the User grants to Debonairs Pizza non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual (everlasting), irrevocable (irreversible), and fully sub-licensable, right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such Information throughout the world in any media.
- The User grants to the Owners the right to use the name that the User submits in connection with such Information, if they choose. The User warrants:
- that the User owns or otherwise controls all of the rights to the Information that the User posts;
- that the Information is accurate;
- that by the supply of the Information to Debonairs Pizza the User does not violate this Policy and does not infringe the rights of any person or entity; and
- that the User indemnifies Debonairs Pizza for all claims resulting from the receipt by Debonairs Pizza of the Information the User supplies to it.
- Debonairs Pizza may monitor and edit or remove any Information, where posted to public pages. Debonairs Pizza takes no responsibility, and assumes no liability for any Information posted by the User or any third party.
15. Privacy - Solicited Information the User Gives to Debonairs Pizza
- Debonairs Pizza requires certain Personal Information necessary to process transactions if the User requires any of Debonairs Pizza 's products or services.
- Debonairs Pizza receives and stores all Information, including Personal Information which the User enters on the Website or gives to Debonairs Pizza, in any other way.
- Debonairs Pizza provides its products and services in conjunction with its affiliates and franchisees. In this regard and unless specifically restricted by the User from the license below, the User expressly grants in writing to Debonairs Pizza a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such Information throughout the world in any media insofar as the User 's Information is required by Debonairs Pizza, its franchisees or affiliates to give effect to transactions that the User chooses to enter into.
16. Privacy - Promotional Information
- Debonairs Pizza aspires to provide first-class service to its customers, which requires Debonairs Pizza providing information to the User about new services or special offers. In each instance, the User is provided an opportunity to opt-out of such information circulars. For more information, please call the Debonairs Pizza Customer Care Line (0861 DPIZZA or 0861 374 992), or send an email to email@example.com.
17. Privacy - Business Transfers
- Debonairs Pizza may enter into business arrangements and its customer base is one of the more valued assets. In such an event, customer Information will be one of the transferable assets.
18. Privacy - Lawful Purposes
- When the Debonairs Pizza is served with due legal process requiring the delivery of Personal Information, it has the legal duty to abide by that demand, and will do so. Debonairs Pizza may also impart Personal Information if permitted or required to do so by law.
19. Privacy - Storage
- Personal Information will be stored for as long as it is used. Personal Information may be destroyed once it has become obsolete (out of date or unusable).
20. Privacy - Interception
- The User agrees that Debonairs Pizza may intercept, block, read, delete, disclose and use all communications sent or otherwise communicated to Debonairs Pizza, its employees, franchisees, directors and agents. User agrees that his or her consent satisfies the requirements of ECTA and RIC for consent in “writing” as defined.
- No waiver by a party of any breach, failure or default in performance by the other party, and no failure, refusal or neglect by a party to exercise any right hereunder or to insist upon strict compliance with or performance of the other party's obligations under these Terms, shall constitute a waiver of the provisions of these Terms and a party may at any time require strict compliance with the provisions of these Terms.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the User and Debonairs Pizza with respect to the use of the Website and the provision of the Goods. There are no other oral or written understandings or agreements between the User and Debonairs Pizza relating to the subject matter of these Terms. Save as provided for herein, no amendment, cancellation or other modification of these Terms shall be valid or binding on a party hereto unless reduced to writing.
- These Terms shall be governed by and in accordance with the laws of South Africa and the User consents to the jurisdiction of the South Gauteng High Court, Johannesburg in the event of any dispute.
- All the provisions of these Terms shall be severable and no provision shall be affected by the invalidity of any of the other provisions.
- The headings of the clauses are intended for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation of these Terms.