Online Only deals
VIP Online Only Deal
- Available only for online purchases using debonairspizza.co.za or the Debonairs Pizza app (Android and IOS).
- Product contains egg and soya.
- Free Delivery conditions apply.
- See debonairspizza.co.za for nutritional information.
- Offer only valid in the RSA.
On the Double
- Valid for a limited time only.
- While stocks last.
- T&Cs apply.
- On the Double® Stacked offer includes two large (30cm) pizzas from the following flavour selection only: BBQ Bacon, Creamy Chicken, Pepperoni & Olive, Seasonal Veg, Spicy Chicken or Sweet & Sour Rib.
- Pizzas not sold individually.
- No substitutes on products.
- Visuals for descriptive purposes only and size and appearance may vary.
- Product contains egg and olives may contain pips.
- All our pizzas include our special blend of tomato and herb pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese and are made with the Original Debonairs Pizza base.
- Visit www.
- debonairspizza.co.za for nutritional information.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – Debonairs Pizza Huawei Y5P Cell Phone Give Away.
Any participant who transgresses any of these terms and conditions or who acts in any way contrary to the spirit of this Competition may be banned from entry into this, or into any other Promoter or Huawei or Debonairs Pizza promotional competitions, for a period deemed appropriate by Promoter management.
- Please read the competition terms and conditions ("Terms") carefully.
- Instructions on how to enter this Competition ("Competition") including all rules, mechanics, procedures, directions and all prizes ("Prizes") form part of these Terms. If you take part in this Competition, you expressly agree to be bound by these Terms and accept that the Promoter’s decision is final and shall be made in the sole, absolute and unfettered discretion of the Promoter and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable in any form and in particular cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The Competition is organised and conducted by Debonairs Pizza , a subsidiary of Famous Brands Limited situated at, 2 Augrabies Rd, Vorna Valley, Midrand, 1686 Tel: +27 10 495 3299 ("Promoter"), and Huawei Africa situated at Huawei Office Park, 124 Western Service Rd, Woodmead, Johannesburg, South Africa, 2191, Tel: +27 860 861111 and is open to all citizens and legal residents of South Africa (provided that entrant/participant ("Participant") is also a legal resident in South Africa at the time of winning and receiving any Prize herein), and whom at the time of entering the Competition areover the age of 18 (eighteen) years, and are in possession of a valid South African Identity Document (note: in the case of residents, Participants must also have a valid passport and necessary residency permission). Persons that are excluded from entering the Competition include any person who is a director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant ("Associates") of the Promoters and/or Debonairs Pizza, or any other person who directly or indirectly controls, is employed by or is controlled by the Promoters, and/or immediate family members of Associates, who are indirectly or directly connected to or employed by any party in the aforementioned capacities or relationships, their advertising agencies, manufacturers, distributors or bottlers of beverages/products identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to Famous Brands. and its affiliates ("Disqualified Persons").
- The Competition will run from 1 September 2020 at 00:01 and will end on 15 September 2020 at 00:00 ("Competition Duration" or "Promotional Period"). No entries received after 15 September 2020 will be considered.
- Entry mechanic:
- To stand a chance of winning 1 (one) of 8 (eight) Huawei Y5p cell phones. Participants must purchase a large Double Crammed-Crust® ("Participating Product") online via the Debonairs Pizza App or via www.debonairspizza.co.za during the Competition Duration.
- Participants may enter the Competition as many times as they wish, provided that they purchase a Participating Product for each entry via the Debonairs Pizza mobile app or via the Debonairs Pizza ordering website: www.debonairspizza.co.za using their registered log in details (valid in South Africa only). The standard Debonairs Pizza T&Cs & Delivery T&Cs apply: T&Cs apply. This menu supersedes all previous menus. While stocks last. Prices subject to change without prior notice. Visuals for descriptive purposes only, size and appearance may vary. Tableware not included. Our menu descriptors do not contain all ingredients. If you require allergen information prior to ordering, please ask a staff member to assist. Delivery available from select restaurants only. *Free delivery conditions apply: minimum order of R79.80 is required to qualify for free delivery. FREE delivery applies to predetermined areas around each Debonairs Pizza restaurant. Please check online or ask your nearest restaurant if you fall within their specified free delivery area. Debonairs Pizza reserves the right to charge a delivery fee for areas outside the pre-determined free delivery areas and to not offer delivery to certain areas for distance, security and/or safety reasons.
- The cellphone number linked to the online ordering profile used to buy the product will be used to contact the winners. This number must be contactable during office hours (08h00 – 17h00) Monday to Friday, for winner verification purposes.
- All entries from Disqualified Persons cellphone numbers will be rejected.
- Participants stand a chance to win 1 (one) of 8 (eight) Huawei Y5p cell phones (in each box there will be a Y5p cell phone, charger, charging cable, headset & sim pin).
- Prize winners will be chosen randomly from all valid and legitimate entries received at the time of the draws using a computer-generated system. Potential winners will be contacted telephonically (using telephone number linked to the online ordering profile used to buy the product) to submit relevant documentation that may include, copy of Identity document, before being declared as a winner.
- The Promoter will call the potential winner on the cell phone number linked to their online ordering profile used to buy the product. The potential finalist will be called once a day for 3 (three) days and if the Promoter is not able to contact the possible finalist during this time, the Promoter will move onto the next possible winner.
- The potential winner is not a winner until all requisite documents have been validated. The potential winner has 48 (forty eight) hours to produce relevant documentation; if the potential winner does not do so within 48 (forty eight) hours from the date that they are first contacted by the Promoters, then they will automatically forfeit the respective Prize(s) and the Promoters may move on to select another winner in the same manner as the first.
- Once a winner that meets all the requirements is selected and confirmed as the winner, the decision is final.
- Delivery details will be required for the prizes to be couriered to the winner.
- The Promoters will not be responsible for any other expenses which the consumer and/or partner(s) may incur as a result of their acceptance and/or use of any Prize, whether foreseen or not.
- Invalid Entries: Entries which are submitted via an incorrect entry mechanism (eg. Purchase of the Large Double Crammed-Crust ® in store, via the call center or via a 3rd party), submitted after the last day, or are from Disqualified Persons will be declared invalid. The Promoters may refuse to award the Prize if the Terms have not been adhered to or if the Promoters detect any irregularities or fraudulent practices.
- Defects: The Promoters are not liable for any defect or deficiency in the Prizes.
- Prize Substitution: The Promoters reserve the right to substitute Prizes with any other prize of similar value.
- Limitation of Liability: To the maximum extent permitted by law, the participants, winners or users of the Prizes indemnify and hold the Promoters, their advertising agencies, advisers and nominated agents and each of their affiliates blameless for any loss, damage, harm or injury, which the participants, Prize winners or users of the Prizes may sustain as a result of any claim which may be made against it by any third party. The participants, winners or users of the Prizes indemnify the Promoters, their advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers, its affiliates and/or associated companies against any claim of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way in the Competition or their use of the Prizes (including, as the result of any act or omission, whether negligent or otherwise on the part of the Promoters).
- Image Rights: The Promoters may request the winner to be identified and photographed and to have the photographs published in various media, including but not limited to print and web-based media, when accepting their Prizes and/or after having received their Prizes. The winners will be given the opportunity to decline the publication of their images or participation in the Promoters’ marketing material so far as it relates to the Competition.
- Transgressions: Any attempt to damage or interfere with the social media pages and website used in connection with the Competition or the information on it, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of the Competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Promoters reserve the right (subject to applicable law) to disqualify and/or ban any individual who tampers with or attempts to subvert or interfere with the Competition website or entry process or Prize retrieval process.
- Cancellation and Amendment: Promoters reserve the right to cancel or amend or alter the Competition and its Terms or Prizes (not already awarded, to any other prize of comparable commercial value) at their own discretion at any time, if deemed necessary in their opinion and/or if circumstances arise outside of their control, without prior notice and no participant shall have recourse for such cancellation or alteration. Any changes will be posted either within the Competition information or these Terms shall become effective immediately after being altered or on such date as may be determined by the Promoters. No participant shall have any recourse against the Promoters as a result of the alterations of the Terms or Prizes.
- Technical failures and Unauthorized intervention: If for any reason the Competition is not capable of running as planned as a result of any technical failures, unauthorized intervention, computer virus, mobile network failure, social media site downtime, tampering, fraud or any other causes beyond the Promoters’ control which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition, the Promoters reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition and/or to disqualify and/or ban any individual who (whether directly or indirectly) causes (or has caused or has attempted to cause) the problem. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters and which prevents the Promoters from complying with these Terms, the Promoters will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation
- Non-Waiver of Terms: A failure by the Promoters to enforce any one of the Terms in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim or right of action by any participant or Prize winner, nor shall it be deemed to be a waiver of any of the Promoters’ rights in relation to the same.
- Legal Compliance: All participants are advised that in compliance with the laws of the countries in which the Promoters operate, the Promoters are required to retain certain information (where applicable) of participants and winners for a period of 3 (three) years ("Personal Information"). Such Personal Information to be retained by the Promoters includes (but is not limited to) the full names, identity numbers, contact details and winners’ acknowledgement of Prize receipts. Accordingly, the Promoters will require the winners to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement and indemnification to enable the Promoters to ensure compliance with these rules, as well as with the South African Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 ("Consumer Act"). Should any participant and/or winner refuse or be unable to comply with this rule for any reason, such participant and/or winner will be deemed to have rejected the Prizes and it shall revert back to the Promoters.
- Severability: If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, then that provision shall be severed from these Terms and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Law and jurisdiction: These Terms shall be governed by the laws of South Africa. The participant consents to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court (Gauteng Local Division, Johannesburg) in respect of all matters arising out of or in connection with the Terms.
- Inquiries: All queries in connection with this Competition should be directed to the Debonairs Pizza Customer Care Line – 086 137 4992 during business hours.
- Availability of these Terms: The competition rules are available to download in printable form on the Debonairs Pizza Facebook page onwww.facebook.com/DebonairsPizza. They can also be found on the Debonairs Pizza website: www.debonairspizza.co.za
2. Updating of these Terms
3. Supplier of Goods or Services Details
4. Goods and Services
7. Cancellation and Opting Out
9. Intellectual Property Rights
10. Limited License to Users
11. Limitation of liability
12. Privacy, Access To and Use of Information
13. Privacy - Casual Surfing
14. Privacy - Unsolicited information
15. Privacy - Solicited Information the User Gives to Debonairs Pizza
16. Privacy - Promotional Information
17. Privacy - Business Transfers
18. Privacy - Lawful Purposes
19. Privacy - Storage
20. Privacy - Interception