While the country levels down to Lockdown Level 3 on 1 June, Debonairs Pizza is excited to be levelling up with not 1, not 2 but 3 amazing ways to order your fave pizza safely and with no contact:
- No Contact Delivery
- No Contact Collection via Kerbside Collection
- No Contact Takeaway from the Counter
We all know it’s best to stay home and stay safe. So when you’re chilling at home with your fam, order in with our No Contact Delivery:
- Order and pay online via the Debonairs Pizza App.
- The driver will place your pizza on the delivery bag and step back, keeping a safe distance of 1.5m.
- You pick up your pizza and wave goodbye!
- It’s that easy and NO CONTACT!
If you do need to be out and about, stay safe in your car and order No Contact Kerbside Delivery:
- Order for Collection (Kerbside Collection ) on the Debonairs Pizza App
- Give us your car details so we can spot you when you arrive
- Pull-in at the restaurant and park at a designated Kerbside Collection parking bay
- No need to get out, we’ll deliver your pizza right to your car!
Work-life demands keeping you very busy? Make things easy for yourself, order lunch online and simply collect your takeaway
from our counter. Remember to do the following when you come in:
- Wear a mask,
- Sanitise your hands,
- Hold still for a temperature check, and
- Keep your distance – stand 1.5m apart in your very own social distancing circle!
Make no mistake, while restrictions may have eased in Level 3, we’ve levelled up our hygiene procedures in line with the Department of Health’s Covid-19 risk mitigation measures. All our team members continue to follow the strictest hygiene and social distancing precautions, wearing masks and regularly washing and sanitising their hands. Daily screening of staff and ongoing sanitising throughout the day continues. To see these details and for further FAQS, please visit www.debonairspizza.co.za
where all our safety and hygiene protocols are outlined. We are ready to serve you safely!
Once again, we would like to thank our Government and essential service workers for their ongoing efforts to manage the spread of this global pandemic.
We would also like to thank our very own frontline workers who have been hard at work, serving you amazing pizza during Level 4 and now level 3!
With the ease in lockdown regulations more of our staff can come back to work and be gainfully employed. We are truly grateful that our business is operational and that our proudly South African restaurants can keep serving you your fave pizza.
Please continue to stay safe and follow the social distancing practices our Government has put in place. We look forward to serving you all!